Tuition & Financial Aid
The cost of Massage Therapy Certification program is $9,632 and includes all the books, student clinic scrub tops, student clinic supplies and first licensing exam fee. Our all-inclusive philosophy and design makes sure every student has available all the tools necessary to be successful. Even more exciting is our unique tuition credit payment option which allows a student to graduate without debt. Federal Financial Aid is also available for those who qualify.
Choose which payment option works best for you. Each option is geared to pay off your tuition within the 12-month Certification Program.
- Federal Financial Aid – for those who are eligible
- Installment Plans – make four tuition payments spread out over your period of enrollment
- Tuition Credit Program – gain valuable experience in the student clinic
- External Financial Assistance - we encourage students to see if they qualify for any financial aid programs and researching scholarships is always encouraged.
Below is a list of Financial Aid Programs available. For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Student Finance Department at 208.773.5890 x105
- Tuition - $9,500.00
- Registration Fee - $100.00
- Background Check - $32.00
- Total Cost of Program - $9632.00
Financial Aid Programs
- Federal Financial Aid
- Idaho Department of Labor
- Idaho Vocational Rehabilitation
- U.S. Veterans’ Administration
- WA State: Vocational Rehabilitation
- WA State: WIA (Workforce Investment Act Training Program)
- Northwest Career Colleges: nwcareercolleges.org